Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

boy . gurl

what a gurl want to hear :~ ---->
gurl : thanx for the fun day !
boy : NO PROBLEM !
gurl :can i ask you a few question ?
boy : sure O_O
gurl :And.....Be HONEST ! hv i ever crossed your mind ?
boy : no ..
gurl : do u like me ?
boy : no ..
gurl : do u want me ?
boy : no ..
gurl : would you cry if i left ?
boy : no ..
gurl : would u live for me ?
boy : no ..
gurl : would u do anyhthing for me ?
boy : no ..
gurl : choose me or your life ?
boy : my life !
then ..............
~ the gurl run away wif a shock depression .. the boy ran after her ..
the reason u never crossed my mind bcoz " YOU OLWEZ ON MY MIND" , 
the reason i don't like you bcoz " I LOVE U !" ,
the reason i don't want u bcoz " I NEED U!" ,
the reason why wouldn't cry if  u left bcoz " I'll DIE IF U LEFT" ,
the reason i would not live for u bcoz " I WOULD DIE FOR U" ,
the reason i not willing do anything for you bcoz " I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR U!" ,
the reason i choose my life bcoz " U'RE MY LIFE!" ..............


THE END ! 
sob .. sob ..sob ..
MOTIF : x dew motif tok nie .
bgon sahur ta taw nak wat per . tuu yg weng2 jd nyer nie . :)